CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 20, 2008

Telling It Out

Y am i alwayz so unlucky
y does god alwayz giv me nothing bet sadness
y does he do that to me y??

Amanda i hate u
u purposely didn't put me, vicky and kavisha in..
we r ur only best frenz
and u did that to us..
how could u..

do u noe that when we all had misunderstandings kavisha and vicky wanted to break up our friendship.. and me too..
then i thought how would i feel if u guys leave me alone by myself one day..
and then i made the decision that we cannot leave u..
no matter wat u r still our friend..
it was so hard to convince Vicky and Kavisha to continue this relationship but at the end i managed to convince them

DO U NOE THAT!!!!

i hate u
now i regret y did i accept u back
y the heal did i do that..
yyyyyyyyy?????
i am alwayz unlucky
y does my frenz alwayz hurt me...

sumtimes kavisha leaves me..
and sumtimes vicky too

y do u all do that to me..
do u all hate me..
huh??
tell me plz...

kavisha
sumtimes u dun share ur secrets and problems wif me
n leave me alone sumtimes
y do u do that
and u even start being selfish sumtimes and when there is a chance where i will be alone u will always take that chance and leave me alone
y do u do that to me...

And vicky
u alwayz leave me alone in the clazz
and i have to sit alone..
and u over react sumtimes
y do u guys do that to me
aren't i ur fren..

even today during KH claz again i was left alone rite..
see

if u all hate me so much and dun trust me at all then why u guys call urself my best frenz!!!
y???

its not ur fault
its my lucks fault
i am memang unlucky
tell me
is there any day where i din weep my tears..
i cry each and everyday thinking how is my life goin to end up like..
how???!!!???

sandy thanks 4 accompaning me for this week
i lurve u so much!!
muaxxx

0 comments: