CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 4, 2008

Feeling Betta

I really feel sad wheneva i think bout my life and my frenz..
Wat makes me cheer up is thinking bout my frenz in tuition..
they are the best frenz on earth..
the really understand me and they also accept in in the way I am
there are four of them..

The first one is Ramona
she is so sweet and pretty..
she've got lotz of admirers
she is taller than me and also skinnier than me..
she's so hot that's wat make me jealous sumtime..
but still i lurve her

The second one is Nisha
She a bit plum
not that hot..
gud gurl..
richy rich (hehe, kidding)
she have beautiful eyes damn it
she is so cute

The third one is Kasturi
She is an idiot..
completely mad
plum and pretty..
my fighting partner
a complete ding dong
my sweety pie

I lurve all three of them to death..
I wish that i'll neva loose them in my life..
They r the BEST

I also have other frenz att tuition which are Arshanaa, Kirosh, Lavania and lotz more
and ya there's a new gurl at tuition.. her name is Henna(sorry if the spelling's rong)
she damn pretty..

K that's all for today..
i have to go and pick up my contact lences now...
finally i dun have to wear specks anymnore...
lol :)

0 comments: