CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 5, 2008

QUIZ

A] - AVAILABLE?
~ Nahh
B] - Birthday?
~ 19 Jan
C] - Cell phone?
~ Nokia
D] - Drink u had last?
~ Apple Juice
E] - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO?
~ My Friends
F] - FAVORITE COLOR?
~ Purple, Blue, Pink, Black and White
G] - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS?
~ Gummy bears
H] - HOMETOWN?
~ Pinang!!
I] - ICE CREAM?
~ Everything!! I just love ice-cream
J] - Just something you always say on MSN?
~ Hey, hi
K]-Killed someone?
~ Never but wish to kill a few of them (I have a long list of names)
L] - Limeaid or lemonade?
~ Lemonade
M] - Love or Money?
~ Love
N) Number of Siblings?
~ 1 younger bro and a younger sista!! lol.. i'm the eldest
O] - ONE WISH?
~ One wish?? I have too many to wish for!! check out my wish list
P] - Person you last commented?
~ Vicky
Q] - Quiet?
~ Nope =P u can dream of it
R] - Reason you smile?
~ My Friends
S] Song you heard recently?
~ Lucky Boy
T] -Time you woke up today?
~ 6.30 am
U] - Underwear?
~ Of course i wore it!! What a question
V] - VEGETABLES?
~ I only like certain ones
W] - WORST Habit?
~ Lotz
X] - X-RAYS?
~ huh ? wats up with x-rays?
Y] - YOUR FAVORITE FOOD?
~ EVERYTHING!! I love food
Z] - Zodiac sign?
~ Capricon :)

0 comments: