CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Today had to wake up around 6.45 in the morning and get into the shower
Well, Sir gave an extra class for Science and Maths
I was damn sleepy
Like usual, I woke up the earliest and since i woke up very early
I didn't let the others sleep peacefully
I called up Arshanaa and Nisha and woke them up
Then around 7.30am, went to Arshanaa's house
Ooo, there was a big dog in her house
Why does everyone has a dog in their house
Is it necessary to keep a dog in your house??
Arshanaa has it, Kacu also has it and even Nisha has a dog
And do not ask about Sandy
She has six dogs, even worse
Then i was like 'Arshanaa, can you please hold your dog! I have a fobia of dogs!!'
Then i quickly ran inside
Then we pranked Nisha on the phone saying
Nisha, wake up la, we're waiting for you in the centre ady lar, faster come!!
Then she was like ooo.. kk, i'm leaving now
I think she reached there around 8.15 and she didn't find us there
She called me up and she was like kuti!! where are you guys all
i was like still in Arshanaa's house, on the way d!!
Then she was like you guys better be there in 5 minutes time or i'll get really mad at both of you
Arshanaa and I quickly left her house and left for tuition!!
And i sat in the third row in tuition today
At first i was scared that sir might change back my place to the first row but thank god he didn't
Arshanaa thought me everything
Kavisha didn't turn up for tuition due to transport problem
Well, I sat beside Nisha
And was talking to her in Sir's class and sir caught us talking
And he was like
'see, i let them sit behind, they start talking ady, thats why i said if two kaur's sit together means they will destroy the world one day'
So meannn!!!
WTH??
No such thing k
Arghh
Well night got Sejarah class and will be having exams
so gotta go and study
chaoz!!

0 comments: