CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 20, 2009

Exams):

Exams were today. Believe me i was freaking tuff! I think i'm so gonna die for this exams!! Wat else could i actually hope for? I didn't study so there's nothing wrong in actually not getting high marks. Its totally my fault in this): I promise i'll start studying for the next exams (that's what i say when every exam finishes)(:
Guess wat we didn't had to separate our tables(: So the smart ass was right beside me but still i decided not to play cheat for this exam. I wonder why?! Teacher kept on keeping an eye on Suraj n me since what happened in the last exam.
Everyone kept on studying and studying (pretenders)(:! I guess i would most probably be left behind this time): Exams are to be continued tomorrow. We've got another 3 more subjects left. And after that woo!! I'm free baby(:
Actually i should be studying right now. I've no idea why i came out here to blog out something?! So i better get going now!

0 comments: