CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 29, 2008

Owh
yesterday was kinda boring
Went to mum's centre in the morning
It wasn't really good cause there wasn't much food there
And as usual i started to grumble for food!!

And dad came and picked us up around 7.15 in the evening
OMG!!
That was damn late!!
I went home
took my shower and got ready, everything
I told all my friends to come around 7.45 and i myself ended up coming at 8.00
I am so sorry!!
And when i reached tution
someone wasn't there yet
And i was like making so much of noise!!
So since someone did not turn up
The whole class was really boring!!
Sir taught some stuff and for this time at least it went into my head!!
Thanks to Arshanaa
Thanks for helping me!!
Owh there will not be tuition till Saturday since it 'Hari Raya'
Owh
I will not get to see you three for four days
OMG!!
I'll miss you guys like hell!!
And i miss you too my chicken
Sandy!!!

I MISS YOU GUYS!!
and
I MISS YOU TOO!!

0 comments: