CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Last Day of School

Pooh!!
Friday was the last day of school
I t was damn fun
Well, prefects had to go for spotcheck so we didn't get to enter into the class before recess
And after recess
we i was busy in the diciplin room had to report some students
I'm so sorry Sandy
I didn't really hang out with you on Friday
Lucky there was Darshaini
I'm sure she entertained u
And owh
SHIT!!
Mr Tangga asked me to cll this particular student to the diciplin and that student was in Mr Kuzailan's class
Guess what
Those students spotted my nails
Pffsh!!
And i'm sure u knew what happened after that
I do not wanna talk about it

The best part of the day was before we went back home
Owh
When Kavisha and I came down
Everyone was like splashing water on each other
So Kavisha also joined them
I sprinkled a bit of water on Shashfiny and she chased me till the front gate
But then she didn't get to sprinkle water on me
HAHA!!

Owh then i saw Sandy
And we were hugging so tightly saying owh i'll miss you, love you
And suddenly Suraj Nair poured one whole bottle of water on us
OMG!!
We were fully wet
From head to toe
my hair, my uniform, my shoes.. everything
And luckily since i did not enter into the class on that day so my water bottle was full
AND Suraj got it back from me
Kavisha, Sandy and I chased after Suraj
AND we didn't stop till we got to splash water on him
And we got him
He was all wet
Even worse than us
HAHA!!
Good for you

But i think Mr Tangga saw us doing all this
And prefects are not suppose to do this
Owh
Monday, we'll surely be called to the diciplin room
Pffsh!!
But overall,
I enjoyed the ending of the day maximum
Really!!

0 comments: