CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Today was damn fun!!
We went Jusco
We as in Nisha, Sandy, Vicky, Arshanaa and Me
I was the first one to arrive like usual
Then i went an bought the tickets for movie
We watched 'Mama Mia'
And then came Nisha and after that Arshanaa
As usual Sandy and Vicky was the latest
Then we went and have lunch
Nisha, Arshanaa and I had Chicken Rice to eat
Well i was very hungry that time so i quickly ate the rice
I don't know what Vicky and Sandy bought to eat!!
Sorry
Then we went and got something for Kavisha
Then we rushed for the movie
We bought popcorn and drinks each
As for me i bought large caramel popcorn, large cup of coke, mister potato and cheezes
I was damn hungry
I ate the most!!!

Mama Mia was damn funny
Well there is damn many songs in that movie
Vicky counted and all together there are around 22 songs
Lot rite
Worse than High School Musical
But the songs were nice!!
And guess what there were two romantic high school couple sitting beside our row
They are like damn romantic
And all of us kept on looking at them
Owhh!! Haha!!

After the movie we all went back home!!
I miss you guys
Well overall it was a great day
I laughed and laughed so much
Nisha and her lame jokes
I lurve you Nisha!!
People must be thinking i'm some sort of retard or what??

Thanks 4 the wonderful day
I Love You guys!!

0 comments: