CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 22, 2008

I am so glad everything between us is settle
everything
i guess i ws in the wrong thinking that i should not trust you
i am so sorry
i don't know why did i blamed you for everything
it was also my fault in it
i love you so much till i was scared you will do something to hurt me and at the same time i was scared to loose you
i am so sorry
i just hope you forgive me for what i did
Now i get it what was you trying to tell me
i know at first i was the only one talking and kept on talking and yelling at you bout it and i never even gave you a chance to explain from your side
i'm glad everything is clear now
i know the truth and everything else
and our friendship is back to normal
And
Kasturi, thanks for the information you found out for me
thanks for everyhting you guys did for me
i'll never forget it
that's why i always say
nothing beat you guys
You guys are the best
Not forgetting you too my fatty chicken, Sandy
i love all you guys

I just wish the smile that i just got back on my face will not vanish in the next few days
i'll just pray it remains on my face!!

LOVE YOU GUYS!!
AND NOT FORGETTING YOU TOO!!

0 comments: