CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

School wasn't really that fun today
Everyone seems to be ending like a weirdo nowadays
Lots of them had been acting weird

And YOU!!
Mr..
Who gave you the right to yell at me
I was just asking you whether was he lying or are you
And you yelled at me for no reason
I swear if Cik Kamalamalar wasn't there I would have yelled at you back
Try controling your anger next time
Yopu don't have the rights to yell at me
You better watch out tooo

That day we went for steamboat
We as in Jo Yee, Jo Ven, Jo El and all mummy's friends
We went there to celebrate Jo Ven's bithday
Oooo
The food was delicious
I ate the most like usual
I don't know how can i eat so much and mantain my body at the same time
Weird right??
Pictures later!!

Sandy drew a picture of me
Picture later
She is so good at drawing
I love you so much Sandy
That's what you call 'beauty with the brains'
Right, Fatty chicken??

Owh,
yesterday was kinda boring at tuition
Like usual i was the last one to complete writing my notes
Its normal
AND yesterday sir didn't ask any questions cause we were short of time
I write damn slow
AND guess what
Yesterday when my dad came and pick me up, before i even entered into the car
I saw so many coackroaches
Eww!!!
And i shouted like a nerd
People must be thinking that i'm some sort of retarted person!!
Huh!!
And my dad was laughing at me
Naughty dad!!!

0 comments: