CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Owh,
I have started studying my Sejarah already
I have to get high ranking in class this time and also good results
I scored really badly in the last exam
Even Amanda overtook me in the last exams's class ranking
I have to score higher marks in the next exams
OMG!!
I keep on remembering when that when the day PMR ends this year
I am sitting for the next badge for PMR!!
I have to bear that in my head
I am trying my best to cope up with what i can now
I am so scared and nervous now itself ady
Good luck to all those who are sitting for PMR this year
Especially Tingting
Good luck k
Study hard
I'll pray for you
Love you

Tomorrow, I've got tuition!!
I just love going tuition
I feel that i'm so lucky to have the three of you
You guys are superbly the best of all
Its just sometimes I just don't get you guys
I try to but i can't
Most of the times you guys do not get me
We are just different in this way
I almost tore our friendship because of a stupid thing
I do not believe i could do that
I am so sorry
I realise my mistake now
It was my fault
Lucky you guys stopped me from making a big mistake
I'm glad everything is kinda fine among us
'KINDA'
I guess so
Well
I talked to Nisha for around an hour on the phone yesterday
Ooo
My dad's gonna scold when he sees the phone bill
Then later, I talked to Kasturi for around 10 minutes on the phone
Then my idiotic brother was being jealous cause its always me the the one using the phone all the time and nobody says anything but whenever my brother uses the phone everyone will start scolding him
Good for you, You deserve it!!
Haha
He always complains about me to my mum
Huh!! and sometimes he even lies
AND I HATE LIARS
No matter how small is the lie i still cannot take it as long as its a lie

And Kavi the monkey
I told you everything already
And you've also told me everything
Mine is better than yours k
Don not deny it
LOL
just accept the fact
HAHAHA
Hmm
I had fun talking to you on the phone yesterday Nisha
Like usual we crapped and talked bout nonsense
I just hope you'll come tomorrow
Try to come
I am just scared that sir will scold you if you do not come
But if you cannot i understand
Its important for you to got to the temple to
Just hope your dad will get well soon
k
Chill
We're always there for you
AND I am sorry if i've ever hurt you
Loosing you its like loosing my life
ILY:)

0 comments: