CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sobb!!

This month has been a very bad and unlucky month for me
I hate this month
Day by day there are more tears in my eyes
Everyday i get a bad news

Nisha
remember u promised me something
And i am looking forward for you to never break that promise
The news you gave me really hurts me
I cannot take it
And i do not know why am i behaving weird to you
I am so sorry if i was harsh on you but i never meant to
i am really sorry
Maybe if there was someone else at your place i would not really mind and just let that person to go with him
But this is you Nisha
You play one of the most important role in my life
You are my best friend
I am the closest to you

I feel like trusting you but the next second i'll change my mind thinking should i trust you or not??
I know you don not like the way i am behaving these few days since you gave me that news
That's because i am scared
I am afraid of loosing you and him
I love you guys a lot
And I do not know how would my life be without you guyz
I do not want our friendship to just end like that
I do not want our friendship to end because of him
I just do not want to loose him
I do not know whether do you understand me or not

U promised me that you will not do something
And if you still break that promise of yours and go ahead,
I guess that's the end of our friendship
I know you think that i am i overacting and behaving so childish

i know
But put yourself at my place and you'll understand me
I guarantee you
Trying putting yourself at my place
If Ramona can understand me why not you and Kasturi

I do not know how else to explain to you
I just do not know
I have tried my level best telling you bout it
But i do not think you seem to understand
I always thought no matter what happens we will never break our friendship
And we will remain best friends forever (BFF)
I know you must be a bit annoyed after reading my blog
You must be thinking lotz of things
Why did i wrote all this on my blog
That's because i want you understand what i want to tell you
I cannot find any other way to explain to you
Its because i feel weird facing you this few days

I want our friendship to remain forever

0 comments: